Quikr The Latest Posts Of Mumbai, All

Monday, September 11, 2006

Sub-Rs 2000 Nokia CDMA handset

As a CDMA user myself, I often rue the fact that there are so few options on CDMA phones compared to GSM phones.

Nokia has now just tied up with Reliance to offer a CDMA handset that is priced under Rs 2000: The Nokia 1255.

It's an entry-level phone (what else did you expect for 2 grand?). The black and white phone does, however, include hands-free speaker phone, a voice recorder, a calendar and an alarm clock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Priyanka!!

Your blog rocks!! Just wanted to share something with ya… one blogger to another…
There is this amazing site that I came across where u can make money by sharing information…check it out here’s the link http://www.myndnet.com/login.jsp?referral=alpa83&channel=MM

The coolest part is…every time ur information gets sold u get paid for it!!
I signed it for it.. very cool stuff… u can also mail me at barot.alpa@gmail.com

Cheers!
Alpa