Quikr The Latest Posts Of Mumbai, All

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Click, click! Yak, yak!: Sony's Cybershot Mobile Phones

More than most other phone makers, Sony Ericsson Quikr.com has used great multimedia capabilities as a way of branding their
deepanjali said...

your blog is a useful to the information about mobile.I think you should add your blog at BlogAdda and let more people discover your blog. It's a great place for Indian bloggers to be in and I am sure it would do wonders for your blog.

Unknown said...

I used to quite dislike sony ericsson phones, they always seemed like they were trying to make the phone do too much, my old one was soooo slow.. just got the new model for free through one of dotmobiles student mobile phone deals, and its a vast improvement on the older models, works like a dream!

Ellaine Condes said...

I'm a Sony Ericsson user since 2000 i like the features of Ericsson, they come out with a blast, Thought the price is quite high but is justifiable to spend your money on Sony Ericsson, i use K800i Cybershot right now. I bought it with a prepaid cap plan, and Im enjoying using it!